How to set your building color online:
1. Choose which manufacturing company color chart you want to use by clicking the corresponding thumb nail of the above color chart set. Then the chart will be displayed in-still condition and ready for your reference, while you are setting combination color you like (follow the next steps).
2. Click below, horizontal bar of the correspond company chosen at step 1, for setting your future building color.
3. Inside selected horizsontal bar content, click Residential or Commercial or Agricultural category button, refer to your stated building contract agreement to build.
4. Click and select inside "pop up window" custom color you want to use for "Roof", repeat this step for "Wall", and "Trim" of your future building, and find out which combination color you like the best.
5. Repeat step 4, until you found the right combination colors you like for your building's roof, wall and trim.
6. Make a notes of these selected colors for what corresponding part of the building of selected manufacturing company, this notes will be used in "color verification form" your final next steps to fill up.
7. Click "Color Verification Form" button at the bottom of this page, it will open new page for you to fill in your preferred colors combination and then after filling required fields in this form, click submit button inside it, to send it to M&W Sale Representavive for further process.
8. Call us if you have further question(s)to ask: 1-800-547-1714 , or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Read M&W Building Coloring in pdf format to save and print at your computer, click this link.
After choosing your building colors from M&W recommended manufacture above,
Click This link to fill your building COLOR VERIFICATION FORM to send message to M&W's Salesman attention.